querySelectorAll Error

n0sleeves

OMG. I can't believe I forgot to include the code here :o I was rushing. My apologies. Below is the code, however, I have already received answer at Stack Xchange as kongondo has pointed out. However, just for reference for anyone here, I have included the problem in more detail and the solution

The solution was to insert some letters in front of the ID numbers. Apparently - querySelectorAll doesn't like number-only (or leading-digit) ids. 

**What I was doing:**

I have links generated from a PHP array which produce it's own unique ID which should point to it's own modal (popup window) div which has a matching ID to the link ID. The modals are also auto generated using a PHP array. I am receiving this error, which I am very unfamiliar with (noob). Not sure how to fix. The modal isn't working and I am using Foundation 5's reveal plugin. 

**PHP LINK ARRAY:**

//more code above 

if ($track->lyrics != null) { // If lyrics field isn't empty
                      $html .= '<a href="#" class="lyricCLicked" data-reveal-id="' . $track->id . '">Lyrics</a>';                                                                                       
                      $numTracksContainingLyrics++;  
                      foreach ($track as $value) {
                         $lyricsArray[$track->id] = $track->lyrics;
                       } 
            } 

**MODAL DIV ARRAY**
  foreach ($lyricsArray as $key => $value) {
    $lyricModal = '<div id="' . $key .'" class="reveal-modal" data-reveal>';
    $lyricModal .= $value;
    $lyricModal .= '<a class="close-reveal-modal">×</a>';
    $lyricModal .= '</div>';

echo $lyricModal; 
  }   

The Results are being written to HTML source. So, the arrays are working and generating. It's just giving me this "***Failed to Execute querySelectorALl on Document : #1042 is not a valid selector***.   By the way, "1042" is one of the unique IDs being generated in case you were wondering.