Sign in to follow this  
xgenvn

Vietnamese Translation

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bartelsmedia
      "Deepl" is an unbelievably good (paid) text translation service, that mops the floor with Google Translate.
      They have an API and it would be awesome, if there would be a module, that would integrate it for easy content translation.
      It could be a right-click context menu on the language tab:

It should ask from which of available other language it shall take translate from.
      What do you think?
    • By gregory
      Hi guys, I need help.
      how do I translate Next Page?
      <?php if($page->next->id) {echo "<div class='float-right'><a class='button' href='{$page->next->url}'> Next Page </a></div>";} ?> I usually use this:
      <?php $lang = $user->language->name; if($lang == 'default') {echo "Next Page";} else {echo "Pagina successiva";} ?> or
      <?php echo __("Next Page"); ?> Thanks
    • By SeoGuy
      Does anyone here have experience installing a translation module that creates new pages for multiple languages?
      I am assuming when these pages are generated, they are indexable by google as "new" and "fresh."
      Thoughts?
    • By bmacnaughton
      I am using the translation function (either $this->_() or __()) within a module that responds to AJAX API calls - there isn't really a page that is being served.
      When I supply a string with an apostrophe, e.g.,
      __('Book \'em danno') It is formatted as
      Book &#039;em danno  
      Is there some way to prevent output formatting when retrieving strings using the translation functions?
    • By Soma
      There's a permission for allowing editor to use the translator in PW 2.73. I could need this but it doesn't work. It shows the "Language" in the menu but when opening the page it says no entries to show. Anybody has some experience using the lang-edit permission for editor?