Login page throws server error (Class 'Process' not found in ProcessPageClone.module)

Stefanowitsch

I have a strange behavior on one of my sites. The frontend works flawlessly but all of a sudden I cannot log in anymore. Last week it was working though. I never experienced that error before.

When visiting the PW login page (in debug mode) I get this error message:

Yow… Fatal Error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Process' not found in site/modules/ProcessPageClone/ProcessPageClone.module:20

#0 wire/core/Modules.php (1551): include_once()
#1 wire/core/Modules.php (1507): Modules->includeModuleFile()
#2 wire/core/WireClassLoader.php (284): Modules->includeModule()
#3 [internal function]: WireClassLoader->loadClass()
#4 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call()
#5 wire/core/Functions.php (841): class_exists()
#6 wire/core/Modules.php (1465): wireClassName()
#7 wire/core/WireClassLoader.php (284): Modules->includeMo (line 20 of site/modules/ProcessPageClone/ProcessPageClone.module)

This error message was shown because: site is in debug mode. ($config->debug = true; => site/config.php). Error has been logged.

I did not make any critical changes to the file system or the module structure. No updates, nothing.

On my local dev environment I can access the backend without any problems.

PW Version is 3.0.165, PHP Version is 8.0.

site/modules/ProcessPageClone/ProcessPageClone.module

This looks strange, because ProcessPageClone should be an "Core Module" inside of the wire folder, not site folder: "\wire\modules\Process\ProcessPageClone.module"

5 hours ago, zoeck said:

This looks strange, because ProcessPageClone should be an "Core Module" inside of the wire folder, not site folder: "\wire\modules\Process\ProcessPageClone.module"

I am using this module in all of my projects it has been in the /site folder eversince. Never had problems before with this one.

UPDATE:

I just renamed the folder into "ProcessPageCloneTest" and now I can view the login page again and log in successfully. This should be no permanent fix though...