quickjeff

Ongoing Processwire Work + Directory Site Project

Hey guys, 

Looking for another dev to help on multiple processwire projects as well as some other PHP apps. 

First project is a directory style site with lots of components to come, including stripe implementation  and other fun stuff.

Need someone ASAP to help out. 

Thanks.

Hi Jeff,

I am interested and have experience, please contact me : scott.cisin20@gmail.com 

More details in PM box.

Best regards,
Scott

Hi Jeff,
I am an experienced developer and would be glad to help you out on this.
Feel free to email me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com, as I would love to hear more about your project.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best Wishes,
Andrew

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By VeiJari
      Hello forum, this is my first security related post, so I'm a bit of a newbie.
      I understand that when I have direct front-input from user I should sanitize the input, but how about when I use a secret key for showing a API for a third-party supplier? Should I sanitize the input->get() key?
      I've tested this issue and I tried ?key=<?php echo $page->field; ?> And without adding any sanitization it comes back: /?key=<?php%20echo%20$page->field;%20?>
      So can I rely on this, or should I still use $sanitizer just in case?

Thanks for the help!
    • By EyeDentify
      I have been experimenting with the new $page->meta() method and find it useful.

Once i figured out that the data i "save" with it is tied to the page where i called the method from.

So this is not obvious at least not for me in the documentation:
      https://processwire.com/api/ref/page/meta/

So i just wanted to share that revelation with the community so you don´t get as confused as i was.

Happy Coding Everyone.
    • By Robin S
      After forgetting the class name of the wonderful AdminPageFieldEditLinks module for what feels like the 100th time I decided I needed to give my failing memory a helping hand...
      Autocomplete Module Class Name
      Provides class name autocomplete suggestions for the "Add Module From Directory" and "Add Module From URL" fields at Modules > New.
      Requires ProcessWire >= v3.0.16.
      Screencast

Installation
      Install the Autocomplete Module Class Name module.
      Configuration
      Add Module From Directory
      Choose the type of autocomplete suggestions list: "Module class names from directory" or "Custom list of module class names". The latter could be useful if you regularly install some modules and would prefer a shorter list of autocomplete suggestions. The list of class names in the modules directory is generated when the Autocomplete Module Class Name module is installed. It doesn't update automatically (because the retrieval of the class names is quite slow), but you can use the button underneath when you want to retrieve an updated list of class names from the directory. Add Module From URL
      If you want to see autocomplete suggestions for the "Add Module From URL" field then enter them in the following format:
      [autocomplete suggestion] > [module ZIP url]
      Example: RepeaterImages > https://github.com/Toutouwai/RepeaterImages/archive/master.zip Awesomplete options
      The "fuzzy search" option uses custom filter and item functions for Awesomplete so that the characters you type just have to exist in the autocomplete suggestion item and occur after preceding matches but do not need to be contiguous. Uncheck this option if you prefer the standard Awesomplete matching. Custom settings for Awesomplete can be entered in the "Awesomplete options" field if needed. See the Awesomplete documentation for more information.  
      https://github.com/Toutouwai/AutocompleteModuleClassName
      https://modules.processwire.com/modules/autocomplete-module-class-name/
    • By louisstephens
      Going through my long quest to get better with ajax and utilizing the api, I have hit yet another roadblock. I currently have a form with an image field (thanks to flydev for getting that sorted), "title" text input, and a select field set to multiple. In my ajax call, I added in:
      tags = $("#select-tags").val(); form_data.append('tags', tags); $.ajax({ type: 'POST', data: form_data, contentType: false, processData: false, url: '/ajax/upload-preview/', success: function(data) { console.log("Woo"); }, error: function(xhr, ajaxOptions, thrownError) { alert(xhr.responseText); } }); And in the ajax template: 
      $tags = $sanitizer->text($_POST['tags']); $image = $sanitizer->text($_POST['image']); $p = new Page(); $p->template = "preview"; $p->parent = $pages->get("/previews/"); $p->name = $title; $p->title = $title; $p->tags = $tags; $p->save(); If I select a "tag" from the select input and submit, it does indeed add it to the Page Reference field in the backend. However, this does not work with an array being passed to it of multiple options.

So it does appear that my ajax call is trying to submit multiple options, but I am really just unsure how to get these two added in. I saw in other forums posts of add($page) and even add(array()). Do I need to handle this js array differently or do  I need to foreach through the $tags to add it like:
      foreach($tags as $tag) { $p->tags->add($tag); $p->save(); } I tried this approach, but apparently I am still missing something.

Edit:
      I was doing some tweaking, and I know I can split the js array out like:
      for (i = 0, len = tags.length; i < len; i++) { console.log(tags[i]); } However, I am not sure then how to handle the POST in php if I were to split it out.
    • By louisstephens
      I have been messing around with creating pages from ajax requests, and it has gone swimmingly thus far. However, I am really struggling with creating a page and saving an image via ajax. 
      The form:
      <form action="./" role="form" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data"> <div> <input type="text" id="preview" name="preview" placeholder="Image Title"> </div> <div> <input type="file" id="preview-name" name="preview-name"> </div> <div> <select id="select-tags" name="select-tags"> <?php $tags = $pages->find("template=tag"); ?> <option value="">Select Your Tags</option> <?php foreach ($tags as $tag) : ?> <option value="<?= $tag->name; ?>"><?= $tag->name; ?></option> <?php endforeach; ?> </select> </div> <div> <button type="button" id="submit-preview" name="submit" class="">Upload Images</button> </div> </form>  
      The ajax in my home template:
      $('#submit-preview').click(function(e) { e.preventDefault(); title = $("#preview").val(); image = $("input[name=preview-name]"); console.log(title); console.log(image); data = { title: title, image: image //not sure if this is actually needed }; $.ajax({ type: 'POST', data: data, url: '/development/upload-preview/', success: function(data) { console.log("Woo"); }, error: function(xhr, ajaxOptions, thrownError) { alert(xhr.responseText); } }); }); And finally in my ajax template:
      $imagePath = $config->paths->assets . "files/pdfs/"; //was from an older iteration $title = $sanitizer->text($_POST['title']); $image = $sanitizer->text($_POST['image']); $p = new Page(); $p->template = "preview"; $p->parent = $pages->get("/previews/"); $p->name = $title; $p->title = $title; $p->save(); $p->setOutputFormatting(false); $u = new WireUpload('preview_image'); $u->setMaxFiles(1); $u->setOverwrite(false); $u->setDestinationPath($p->preview_image->path()); $u->setValidExtensions(array('jpg', 'jpeg', 'gif', 'png', 'pdf')); foreach($u->execute() as $filename) { $p->preview_image->add($filename); } $p->save(); I can complete the file upload but just using a simple post to the same page and it it works well, but I was really trying to work out the ajax on this so I could utilize some modals for success on creation (and to keep my templates a little cleaner). When I do run the code I have, a new/blank folder is created under assets, and a new page is created with the correct title entered. However, no image is being processed. I do get a 200 status in my console. I have searched google for help, but everything seems to be slightly off from my needs. If anyone could help point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.