Safari bug?

BFD Calendar

When visiting a page (for instance https://www.birthfactdeathcalendar.net/events/2-july-1964/) in Safari it shows a textarea field twice. It doesn't in Firefox or Chrome.

On this page the text of my textarea field 'bfd_text_after' is "performs 'Materialaktion nr. 10 / Das Stillleben / Aufführung mit Pferdekopf'".

The code is 

if(trim($page->bfd_case->title)=='(x)') { echo $sanitizer->textarea($page->bfd_text_after, $options = array('allowableTags' => '<a>, <strong>, <em>')) . " ";
	};

There's only one 'bfd_text_after' in my template. And same happens with another textarea field as well.

ProcessWire 3.0.62 - PHP Version 7.0.30

I only see one occurrence of that text:
image.thumb.png.6c7bec161a608e6c78e5f833b609bebc.png

I'm not really sure how this could be browser related because the output is all generated server-side.

Just an FYI that you have a couple of JS errors showing up in the browser dev console.

Maybe you are logged into admin in Safari and not the other browsers? In which case the issue probably relates to something that is accessible to a logged in user (or superuser) but not to guest.

• Like 2

Yep, that's it. When I log out in Safari the page looks like it should. And the error appears in Chrome when I'm logged in as Superuser as well.

(edit) Maybe because 'bfd_text_after' is a front-edit editable field?

Edited by BFD Calendar