Lex Sanchez

FrontEnd Login Not Work with AWS Cloudfront

Hi everyone:

I do not know if someone before using ProcessWire with AWS CloudFront, currently I have problems with the login, it does not work for any reason, when I check in the logs generated by ProcessWire, it only indicates This request was aborted because it appears to be forged. (in /wire/core/SessionCSRF.php line 190).

I have allowed CloudFront to forward all headers, cookies and allow all methods (GET, POST, PUT).

When I perform the same process from the ip server if it works or from the balancer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jploch
      Hey folks,
      Iam working on a new Admin Theme, based on AdminThemeReno, which I would like to release for the public soon.
      Now I want to style the login page to fit the look and feel of the backend.

After some research, I found out that I have to set the "$config->defaultAdminTheme = 'AdminThemeName' " inside my site config.php file to load all the styles from my admin theme on the login page instead of the default ones.
      Is it possible to set this via api from my Admin Theme settings, without the need of editing the config file?

• By DanielKit
      Hi. I'm currently stuck at the login page in my project. Once I enter my admin username and my password and press login, nothing happens. The page just reloads. However, the URL changes from http://myipaddress/processwire to http://myipaddress/processwire/?login=1. I've checked all of my server settings, and to my knowledge, all seems to be fine there. I don't know where to go from here.. Thanks in advance!
    • By Tyssen
      I have a client who is reporting that in the last couple of days they can no longer login to their site with their normal browser (Chrome). Using another browser or an incognito window works.
      I've tried logging into the site using the same login details in my usual browser (Firefox) and have had no problems.
      The site is a membership site and today other members are reporting the same problem.
      The site is running 3.0.148 and has the session handler DB and login throttle modules installed. It was recently upgraded to 3.x from 2.x. But no changes have been made to the site between the time when they were able to login OK and when the problem started happening.
    • By codevark
      The Minimal Site works fine, but if I try to login as admin, I have no idea what the credentials are.
      I did not do the "install" process myself. The OVA came with everything set up, but there's no mention of the PW admin credentials being set to some initial value.
      Wondering if anyone else has tried the Bitnami OVA and if there's a simple answer.
      --Pete
    • By franciccio-ITALIANO
      Hi, I need to provide a quite complex user registration form: description, subdescription, drop-down lists etc. 
      Through this registration, users will be able to access and comment.
      If someone responds to their comments, I would like a NOTIFICATION to appear when accessing their panel.
      My social interaction project is just that, it seems simple, I don't need more.
      Now I am undecided whether to use buddypress, elgg, or a native processwire system.
      What do you recommend? 
      If you recommend processwire, which modules should I install?
      Do they work or is processwire too immature for that?
      Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)