Error when inserting link from TinyMCE

jacmaes

I've just upgraded to the latest version of PW (from 2.2.3). Now I'm getting the following error whenever I try to insert a link to another page from TinyMCE:

Error Call to undefined method stdClass::attr() (line 56 of ....../public_html/wire/modules/Process/ProcessPageEditLink/ProcessPageEditLink.module)

In the Console Tab of Chrome's Web Inspector, there's the following error:

"Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) ..../processwire/page/link/?id=1176&modal=1"

Nope, no third party module installed. I just have a multi-language setup (spanish by default + english) and I'm using CodeMagic. The rest is pretty much the default setup.

The error in Chrome's Web Inspector seems to refer to line 17 of JqueryCore.js (JqueryCore.js:17)

@apeisa: The jQuery Core is 1.6.2, and jQuery UI is 1.8.14.

@soma: No, I'm not using that module as far as I'm aware.

The only thing that I've not updated as recommended is the .htaccess file, but I don't think that's related.

Everything else in TinyMCE is working fine, except that new fields that I created after updating do not seem to register CodeMagic.

And I might be using the dev branch without realizing. I clicked on the "Download .zip" button on the following page:

https://github.com/ryancramerdesign/ProcessWire/archives/master

Doesn't sound like you are on the dev branch. I think the problem here is just that CodeMagic only has translations for cs, en and sk. This is the only reason why I don't have codemagic installed by default. If you use codemagic with some language other than these, you'll get a javascript error. Try removing codemagic from your TinyMCE field settings and I'm guessing the error will clear up, but please let me know.