ThumbNails - Getting An Error

Gazley

Hi there,

I installed ThumbNails and am getting an error. I've attached an image of the installation folder.

In the control panel, I can now see additional information that says:

Thumbnails (hover to preview, click to crop)

and a "thumbnail" link underneath that.

If I hover over the image, nothing happens. If I click it, it expands into a fancy box (like before) but there are no additional capabilities.

If I click on the thumbnail link, I get the following crash:

Error Call to a member function get() on a non-object (line 50 of /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/ProcessWire/site/modules/ProcessCropImage/ProcessCropImage.module)

Any ideas what might be wrong?

Thanks.

CropImage.tiff

Hi apeisa!

Sorry, no, I hadn't just one of them. So I changed the other to crop image too, and then saved. I've tried to edit the page and I'm getting the following error:

There is no thumb called: thumbnail

I can't get back to the page now. Is there something I can do to get back to the page?

Many thanks.

Yep, you were right, so I'm back into the page! :)

I've added an image. Now if I hover over the thumbnail link, I see a thumbnail! :) If I click on the thumbnail, I get this:

Error Call to a member function get() on a non-object (line 50 of /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/ProcessWire/site/modules/ProcessCropImage/ProcessCropImage.module)

• 2 years later...

Just had this error again. Strange one, "there is no thumb called: " (empty), before that I was getting "no width and height" errors.

I've tried clearing cache and resaving the field but nothing seems to be working. 

UPDATE: I think I may have had some whitespace left over from when I deleted a thumbnail row in the input setting part, deleting that has cleared the error.