structure for project ( so each user can upload houndreds of images )

Marek

Hi,

I'm thinking about what could be a proper structure for one project.

basically, each user is expected to upload many images over time for himself. lets say max about 1000 images per each user. plus, each image needs to have defined 3 integer values that relates to the image.

so my question is what could be a proper structure for this? As far as i know repeater isn't a good choice for this.

I was thinking about creating template that would be allowed to be a child page under user template, and each such a page would store image and those 3 integer fields.

what do you think ?

thanks !

you mean creating a pagetable field for user template and storing pagetable items as a children of some other custom page? do i understand it correctly ?

if so, what would it be good for?

those images are only important for a particular user, expected to be shown on the front-end only if he is logged-in, and upload would be done on the front end only.

BatchChildEditor - provide in the dev version a really nice feature to active and replace the content or children tab with a Lister Interface so handling many pages would be possible for every such userpage.

regards mr-fan