TinyMCE content image disappears when editing existing image link

apeisa

On the latest version of PW if you have image link on your TinyMCE field, you choose that imagelink and edit link, after clicking insert link the image and the link disappears.

Not sure if this is the case with older installation.

Not directly related, but also in TinyMCE: if you edit the image, it loses dimensions and goes full size.

On the latest version of PW if you have image link on your TinyMCE field, you choose that imagelink and edit link, after clicking insert link the image and the link disappears.

It looks like this is a new issue that came as a result of our recent fix for the links not being editable in some instances. A text() in jQuery needed to be an html() instead -- easy fix. Just committed.

Not directly related, but also in TinyMCE: if you edit the image, it loses dimensions and goes full size.

This one I can't duplicate. Though if it was possibly related to the other issue, then that may be why. Let me know if it still does it to you after the other issue is fixed, and if so, in what browser (I tested in Chrome 17).

Thanks,

Ryan

• Like 1

Ryan: thanks for the fix.

The latter issue must be because I have disabled width and height from allowed img attributes (to make images responsive). I might need to take an another route here (removing those dimensions on page load).

Not a problem Soma. I'm just glad you were able to find a fix for the other issue, because that one was a lot harder to fix than this one. Also, my experience with TinyMCE is that any time I fix something, I break something else, but don't usually find out about it right away. So this just seems to go with the TinyMCE territory. :)