how to implement the url like wordpress ?

adrianmak

There's no bug! :D - See post below. It works just fine. In your video, one can see that in the Input tab, you have selected the radio option: No date/time picker :-). I have tested it and it works just fine...If that is selected, then you get no time when you create a page. Select option 2 or  3 and you should be fine.

• Date/time picker on button click
  • Date/time picker on field focus

Here's a screen from your video..

post-894-0-68930200-1422262138_thumb.png

There's no bug! :D. It works just fine. In your video, one can see that in the Input tab, you have selected the radio option: No date/time picker :-). I have tested it and it works just fine...If that is selected, then you get no time when you create a page. Select option 2 or  3 and you should be fine.

• Date/time picker on button click
  • Date/time picker on field focus

Here's a screen from your video..

attachicon.gifno-date-time-selected.png

As u said, if option 2 or 3 is selected, date and time will be shown.

Then, is it a bug on option 1? leave it for pw core developer think about it. :P

Glad you got it sorted. I'm confused though. Going by your first post and subsequent discussions, I thought you wanted the year/month to be part of your posts' URL. Watching your video, it seems not. You are  using the year/month/ in the archives URLs only while your posts have 'normal' URLs.

Glad you got it sorted. I'm confused though. Going by your first post and subsequent discussions, I thought you wanted the year/month to be part of your posts' URL. Watching your video, it seems not. You are  using the year/month/ in the archives URLs only while your posts have 'normal' URLs.

You are  using the year/month/ in the archives URLs only while your posts have 'normal' URLs. <----- Yes, it is.

• 2 weeks later...