Forbidden after click Get started button

Bigshrimp

Can you load up other files from the PW root folder in your browser?

Please check the permission of the install.php file itself and make sure it matches the permission (eg 644) and also the owner and group of the index.php file - since you got the Get Started button to load I am guessing the index.php file loaded ok.

Do you have any other sites running on that server?

Any chance their could be some modsecurity or htaccess rules that are blocking the install.php file? Can you access it if you temporarily rename it to something else like test.php?

I tried on my other domain with better success.

But now there was a 500 Internal Server Error instead when I tried to access the admin area or the site.

Apache/2.2.29 (FreeBSD) PHP/5.5.16 mod_ssl/2.2.29 OpenSSL/0.9.8za-freebsd Server at battokig.se Port 80

Now I have going true that list with no result. On some points even the homepage got 500 error but nothing helpt on the hole site.

Solution was at the bottom in .htaccess file: (I changed the # as it says)

#  RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?it=$1 [L,QSA]

# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
  # 500 NOTE: If using VirtualDocumentRoot: comment out the one above and use this one instead.
  # ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
   RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php?it=$1 [L,QSA]
  • Like 2