Form Builder - can't create new form

evan

Hello,

I just started using Form Builder in PW 2.5, but for some reason am unable to create a form.  It just gives me this error:

Field 'data' doesn't have a default value

I tried googling it, but bafflingly, the only forum post on the subject no longer exists.

Thanks for your help!

What version of PW are you running? There were some changes made to fix a bug with 5.6 just before PW 2.5 was released, so if you are running PW 2.4, you should upgrade.

Otherwise, let us know and we'll look further.

EDIT: Sorry - Missed that you mentioned you were using PW 2.5 already!

Edited by adrian
I can't read :)
  • Like 1

Evan, it's actually not specific to MySQL 5.6 per se, but rather MySQL's sql_mode setting. We're seeing some strict sql_mode settings are a lot more common in MySQL 5.6 than in 5.5. I'm now running with them on my development environment and have fixed a couple spots in the core that were potentially issues with these sql modes. Though I'm not aware of any spots on FormBuilder that were potential issues with these sql modes. You mentioned that you were already running PW 2.5 though, so I honestly don't know what it could be. I've tried to duplicate it locally but so far can't. Can you give me more info on the steps you took and exactly when the error message appeared? It sounded like immediately after creating a form (i.e. entering the form name and clicking submit), but just wanted to confirm?