http://badlapur.info

manddar

it's a bit strange to see a website made with the default template, but this is because i'm looking at it all the time. People that will visit the website won't have the same feeling, of course.

I would remove the skyscrapers on the top because they don't have anything to do with the subject, and also put some more images, since this website is aimed at people that don't know the place.

edit: this shows that there is already demand for profiles in pw :)

I'm using the default theme for a site as well. I started out just building the site and planned to build out the features and then design everything (I like to design with known output). It didn't work out that way...  the client decided that the default theme was what they wanted, so it stuck. :) I explained that it was hardly original and used on processwire.com, etc., but I guess if the shoe fits wear it. The lesson for me is that if I'm building out a prototype then I need to do it with no design/stylesheets so that there's no possibility the client decides they want to skip the design phase.

• 2 weeks later...

it's a bit strange to see a website made with the default template, but this is because i'm looking at it all the time. People that will visit the website won't have the same feeling, of course.

haha, I feel like I'm looking up the api again...

But, I do remember it looking quite nice the first time I saw it, too :)