Urgent! Will gladly pay money for consultation on setting up site-structure!

n0sleeves

I am stuck. Really stuck. I do not know a page type from a checkbox or what is best to use when and where. I do understand text, text-area, file, image, and URL. I'm not sure of all the other ones :* I've been researching but coming up empty or coming up with more information which just goes over my head. 

I am trying to get the basics. When I say basics, I mean just trying to set up fields in PW. So far all I have are these below and I'm running out of time: I will pay anyone who successfully walks me through this. I understand the very basics of PW and have put together a couple personal sites already. But those sites weren't on a week time-frame and they were pretty static. PM / Message me and I promise to send you a paypal payment for your time and help. Please. This is urgent. 

Here's what I'm looking to do: I need to set up a music site / showcase for a label. Each artist has to have their own page which will contain each of their albums. I will also need a main catalog page of all the site's music.

The Artist Page

The artist page will contain: bio and pictures of each of their albums which will be a link to the album's page

Album Page

• Album Description
  • Individual tracks for Download
  • Track Lyrics
  • Full-Length Album Download

Catalog Page

This page will contain a searchable listing using a JQuery Datatable (http://www.datatables.net/). It will contain a listing for each song on the site which also must contain the information below. It has to also be searchable by:

• Track Title
  • Song Publisher
  • Songwriter
  • Mood (each song needs to be associated with a mood: happy, sad, upbeat, etc)
  • Genre (rock, pop, jazz, etc)
  • Artist Name
  • Play button (to preview the song)

When a listing is clicked on, it should go to that particular song on related album page for that artist. 

All the songs have to be integrated with Foxycart as well, but I should be able to make that happen. If not, if you have any experience with Foxycart as well, I will also pay for help for that as well. This is a serious offer. The more help I can get, the better for you. 

I need to know: 

• Which fields to set up
  • How to Organize / Structure the Tree
  • What Templates I should create
  •  
  • Possible Code
  • Basically, what will will do / how would you do it. 

Thank you very much. I look forward. 

Again, I am not a complete newbie. I know how to code advanced HTML / CSS and highly technical inclined and have built very simple sites with PW before, but not like this and not this fast. I have a week and that's it. I know enough PHP to follow along, but I'm not proficient. My jQuery sucks.