Changes - mini project based on Google Street View

Craig

Hello :)

I've been interested in the Google Street View time machine feature since it was released, and decided to start collecting/documenting scenes that have changed in some interesting way (to me) between the capture dates.

Changes

It's nothing really fancy - just listing items with images, tags and maps. Posting new things is easy and frictionless, which is good because the process behind getting the images in the first place is the time-consuming part!

Modules used include All-in-One Minify, MarkupRSS and MapMarker.

• Like 5

interesting idea :-)

really nice and I like the clean and simple design

thought immediately about making the same for southern spain as well hehe

but I got enough to do at the moment

cheers

Thanks cstevensjr, Can :) 

It looks nice.  How did you structure your site (layout) to work with what seems to be Pure CSS?  Thanks.

Yes, it's using Pure CSS. The layout uses the responsive grid units (pure-u-*) nested as deep as necessary within rows (pure-g-r) to get the different parts to fit together and align properly. If you use the browser developer tools to inspect the DOM you should be able to see how they're all set up. The header and footer are just wrapper DIVs with the row (pure-g-r) inside.

• Like 1

Thanks Martijn, that's not brilliant :( I'm just using Google Web Fonts (Raleway) and standard weights, so I'm not really sure why it looks like that. The only Apple device I can lay my hands on is an original iPad and it is readable in both Chrome and Safari.

Life's too short to waste time debugging webfont issues so I've just removed it :)