Error with require ProcessWire.php

pwired

Hi,

I downloaded the latest dev, which seems to be 6316 Kb

uploaded it to a subdirectory germ on the root of my hoster and want to install it.

I get the following error:

Warning: require(/home/www/my-domain.com/germ/wire/core/ProcessWire.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/my-domain.com/germ/index.php on line 87

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/www/my-domain.com/germ/wire/core/ProcessWire.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/www/my-domain.com/germ/index.php on line 87

Am I missing something ?

For what it is worth: after digging half a day looking for the cause of the problem I found that it was not my:

1. wifi 2. ftp 3. laptop 4. pw 5. file manager. It turns out that the hosting server is not capable of extracting

zip files without errors. After every new try to extract the zip file it gets extracted differently with randomly

files and folders not being extracted or extracted as empty folders.

I am now using a php unzip script together with pclziplib.php and now extracting goes perfect.

I find it very strange that in 2014 a hosting server is not capable of something simple like

extracting zip files without errors.

• Like 2

Good it's solved. But there's more then meets the eye. The last site move I did was problematic to. Looks like there were issues with the file ownership/permissions also after unzip. 

At the end, I did a fresh install of PW, then ftp'd the site folder, dropped the database, and imported the SQL dump.

• Like 1