Debug mode on front-end

lpa

Thanks Adrian, that works. I thought it would come automatically on the front-end too when I define $config->debug = true;

But if I want the output on front-end to be as pretty collapsed or formatted as it is on back-end, what should I do? Do I need to define css and js for debugging myself? If so, what is enough? 

Debug mode means that PHP is reporting specific error messages. It's something you want when developing a site, but not once a site is on a production server. The debug information that you see in the admin is primarily for development of ProcessWire and modules. It would be possible for you to output something like that on the front-end too, but since ProcessWire isn't generating the markup for your site, it's up to you to decide what/how you want to handle additional output in debug mode. That's a good idea by Adrian to just include the admin version of it, if it suits your need... I'm guessing it's not pretty unless you are using jQuery UI on your front-end, but if it works, it seems fine to do it.