No admin search for admin users

Soma

A bug or configuration problem in default install. In admin code it says this:

<?php
$searchForm = $user->hasPermission('ProcessPageSearch') ? $modules->get('ProcessPageSearch')->renderSearchForm() : '';

But there is no such permission at all. Should be, I think.

Thanks for the heads up. I see, I tried creating a role with that name "processpagesearch", and now I can see and use the search.

But now I spoted some more issues on search page

1. Searching doesn't return result but should... there's a page with this title:

ProcessPageSearch: Found 0 pages using selector: title|body~=about

2. In search results sorting the "created" field by clicking on the toprow label, does either not work or only work one way and not toggle.

But there is no such permission at all. Should be, I think.

This was a 2.0 leftover. Just fixed and committed. Not keeping a separate permission for searching anymore, so now it's active as long as you have page-edit permission.

ProcessPageSearch: Found 0 pages using selector: title|body~=about

The word "about" is a MySQL stopword. A word too common to index. In the latest commit I added an option to use the 'contains LIKE' operator in the advanced search options. It's slow, but it will find stopwords... so a tool that is there if you ever need it.

2. In search results sorting the "created" field by clicking on the toprow label, does either not work or only work one way and not toggle.

Use the 'advanced' box and the 'sort by' option to sort. These weren't intended to be sortable from the table headers and it just picked that up from the default behavior of the MarkupAdminDataTable. I've updated it so that they no longer appear sortable in the latest commit.

Thanks,

Ryan