Error "Invalid Module Name" - Please assist

Greg Lumley

Hi, I'm getting the following errors on my site. Could anyone tell me what the issue is? 

Notes:
All these errors seem to be referenced in the database looking through the .sql file in vs code, I'm not sure what to do about them though. 

Duplicator Module:

• I pulled the latest version of the duplicator module but it crashed the site
  • I manually deleted the folder. 
  • Once the site was up and running, I deleted the module from the database and refreshed

Thank you in advance. 

ProcessModule: Invalid module name: “.Modules.info” Please use uppercase [A-Z] for first character, lowercase [a-z] for 2nd character, and [a-z A-Z 0-9] for the rest. For example: “Modulesinfo”
ProcessModule: Invalid module name: “.Modules.site/modules/” Please use uppercase [A-Z] for first character, lowercase [a-z] for 2nd character, and [a-z A-Z 0-9] for the rest. For example: “Modulessitemodules”
ProcessModule: Invalid module name: “.Modules.wire/modules/” Please use uppercase [A-Z] for first character, lowercase [a-z] for 2nd character, and [a-z A-Z 0-9] for the rest. For example: “Moduleswiremodules”
ProcessModule: Invalid module name: “.ModulesUninstalled.info” Please use uppercase [A-Z] for first character, lowercase [a-z] for 2nd character, and [a-z A-Z 0-9] for the rest. For example: “ModulesUninstalledinfo”
ProcessModule: Invalid module name: “.ModulesVerbose.info” Please use uppercase [A-Z] for first character, lowercase [a-z] for 2nd character, and [a-z A-Z 0-9] for the rest. For example: “ModulesVerboseinfo”
ProcessModule: Invalid module name: “.ModulesVersions.info” Please use uppercase [A-Z] for first character, lowercase [a-z] for 2nd character, and [a-z A-Z 0-9] for the rest. For example: “ModulesVersionsinfo”

Do you have any files (or folders) in your site/modules folder that start with a dot/period? If so, it should be safe to delete if it is causing errors. It looks like some files were renamed and/or placed in the wrong location...maybe?