Padloper 2 add CSV export to order bulk edit

Guido

Hey @kongondo,

thank you for your wonderful work so far! I'm almost done implementing a shop for a local café and roastery in germany. We try to archive a csv export on the order bulk edit menu and i couldn't really find a good way to implement this, could you help with that? Is there a hook to use?

The idea is to generate a csv file with shipment data of the selected orders if the state is changed to e.g. 'order delivered'. This could be used to generate dhl shipping labels. Then the shipping info doesn't have to be manually transferred.

Kind regards,
Guido

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @Guido,

On 9/22/2023 at 10:00 AM, Guido said:

thank you for your wonderful work so far!

Glad you are enjoying Padloper! 😀

I'm almost done implementing a shop for a local café and roastery in germany.

Can't wait to see the showcase 😀.

We try to archive a csv export on the order bulk edit menu and i couldn't really find a good way to implement this, could you help with that? Is there a hook to use?

Apologies again for the delay in getting back to you.

I'll have a think about how best to achieve this and get back to you by tomorrow. 

There is a new version of Padloper coming soon, hopefully in a fortnight or 3 weeks. It has more order statuses as well as other stuff. I'll base my solution on this latest version of Padloper. This means, if you don't mind, I might request you to please test the solution on the latest Padloper (beta) which I'd send to you separately before releasing to all users. I hope this is OK.

Thanks.

Hey @kongondo,

thanks for your answer! I'm looking forward to try the upcoming padloper version, i'm happy to hear about that.

In the meantime i implemented a quick & dirty solution for the csv export bei directly editing the PadloperActions.php file and appended code for generating a csv file to the actionMarkOrderAs function for a custom status. It works so far 🙂 

Kind regards,

Guido

• Like 1