Weekly update – 16 June 2023

ryan

Before the recent and major core updates to WireCache and Modules, we were on track to get a new main/master version out. I'd like to get back to that, as we are now 10 dev versions ahead of the main/master branch, and with some pretty good and major improvements. That's why I've been focused largely on minor issue fixes the last couple of weeks, getting into more of the fine tuning stuff, and likely will be the next couple of weeks as well. Thank you for opening issue reports as you come across stuff to report. Thanks also to @matjazp who's been helping out in the issues repo, maintaining existing reports and often helping to solve them too. I'm thinking we may have a new main/master version ready soon as July, next month.

Most of next week I'll be in New Orleans attending the gymnastics nationals where my 10 year old daughter is competing. Since I'll be out of town, there likely won't be a lot of commits next week. Though there may be enough to bump to the next version, 3.0.221, I'm not sure yet. In any case, have a great weekend and week ahead! 

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ryan said:

Most of next week I'll be in New Orleans attending the gymnastics nationals where my 10 year old daughter is competing.

I just read this after I got home from Saturday morning netball with my 11 year old daughter. 

Sounds like ProcessWire kids are a thing. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1