require_once(): Failed opening required PadloperPaymentPayPal.php

Sonia Margollé

Help.

My shop was working fine on local, I pushed it to my OVH environment and I have big error with the paypal module. Both local and OVH are in php 7.4 with bcmath in it and with the latest version of Padloper. 
( PHP Version 7.4.25 on the ovh )

When I'm in the admin, if I try to access the stripe payment provider settings, everything works fine.
If I try to open the paypal payment provider page I have this error :

require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/soniamar/www/work/APC-NEW/site/modules/Padloper/includes/render/../payment/PadloperPaymentPayPal/PadloperPaymentPayPal.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php7.4/lib/php')

I checked and both the stripe folder and paypal folder seems to have the same rights. Same for the files. And that is the correct path. 
I don't understand why it's working for Stripe and not for Paypal  T_T 

If I try if_file() with the path directly written I get "true".  If I try it with   __DIR__ . "/../payment/{$name}/{$name}.php"  I get false.
But the path is the same !!  I logged the path, it's exactly the same path.
If it's the stripe folder I have no problems at all. 

bug.jpg

Hi @Sonia Margollé,

2 hours ago, Sonia Margollé said:

My shop was working fine on local, I pushed it to my OVH environment and I have big error with the paypal module.

Apologies for this. The issue is what is described here and here in SO. In short, I develop on a Windows machine where filenames are case insensitive. Until now, I have been changing the filenames manually but didn't realise Git wasn't picking up the change. Hence, the offending file remained as PadloperPaymentPaypal.php instead of PadloperPaymentPayPal.php. On your remote server, you are probably running Linux, in which case filenames are case sensitive. Hence, PHP cannot find the file. 

Solution

Please rename the file...

/site/modules/Padloper/includes/payment/PadloperPaymentPayPal/PadloperPaymentPaypal.php

To...
/site/modules/Padloper/includes/payment/PadloperPaymentPayPal/PadloperPaymentPayPal.php

I have also re-uploaded Padloper 007 with this file now renamed.

Please let me know if this solves the issue.

Thanks.