PW 3.0.204 – Core updates + new FormBuilder version

ryan

This week we’ve got a new core version on the dev branch (v3.0.204) and a new version of FormBuilder (v53) posted in the FormBuilder board. 

Relative to ProcessWire 3.0.203 version 3.0.204 has 23 commits containing a mixture of feature improvements and issue resolutions. While there aren't major feature additions here there are a lot of worthwhile improvements and fixes, and I'd recommend the upgrade if using the dev branch. See the dev branch commit log for more details.

The new FormBuilder version includes various improvements but the biggest is a new version of the included InputfieldFormBuilderFile module that supports file/image uploads in forms. It has been improved with a preview option (for images), the ability to collect a description for each file, improved multi-file inputs, and more. The new options appear on the “Details” tab when editing a file field in FormBuilder. This new version (v53) is available for download now in the FormBuilder board. If you upgrade an existing installation with file fields, I’d suggest testing out those forms after upgrade, and also review the new options to see if they make sense for your form. 

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, ryan said:

The new FormBuilder version includes various improvements but the biggest is a new version of the included InputfieldFormBuilderFile module that supports file/image uploads in forms. It has been improved with a preview option (for images), the ability to collect a description for each file, improved multi-file inputs, and more.

A dream comes true !!! There's a german saying: "Was lange währt wird endlich gut." (What lasts long finally becomes good.)

Actually, I wanted to get off work and start the weekend, so I guess it will be nothing for the time being ?

• Like 3