Padloper Addons

kongondo

Introducing Padloper Addons

Addons allow you to easily extend the functionality of your Padloper Shop. All you need is to drop your addon files (.php) in /site/templates/padloper/addons/. There are currently two broad types of addons: Payment Addons and 'Custom Addons'. Addons only need to implement the PadloperAddons Interface. Payment addons must also extend the abstract PadloperPayment Class. That's it.

With addons, your shop admins can perform various tasks without leaving the context of the shop. 

Your addons have access to the powerful ProcessWire and Padloper APIs. You can build anything you want. You are only limited by your imagination, or your budget, should you want me to develop a custom addon for you ?.

Documentation is in the works, ready sometime this week. Once this is done, I'll release the latest Padloper that includes this feature.

Below, a video demo of a few addons I developed to showcase this new feature. Please note that the addons demoed in the video are not part of the official Padloper distribution.

Can't wait to see what you guys will build?.

Edited by kongondo
  • Like 4