Tracy Bar doesn't load when access site with the port

Zeka

Hi @adrian

I'm using BrowserSync in my dev setup with proxying to test domain. 

So when I run BrowserSync I can access site through mydomain.test:4000 
The issue is that after update 4.21.7 => 4.22.2 of TD module, the TD bar doesn't load when I access site with port number and I get an error in the browser console

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input

When accessing the site without port TB bar loads normaly. 

Do you have any idea what can cause it? 

• Like 1

Hi @Zeka - there have been a lot of changes to both this module and also the Tracy core since 4.21.7 so I am not quite sure where to start but I think that is a JS error, correct? Is there any more info in the browser dev console about this error?

1 minute ago, Zeka said:

@adrian I have tracked it down that if I remove ProcessWire Logs panel from the list of loading panels TB bar loads.

Ah, thanks for the help finding that. The only change I have made to that panel since 4.21.7 is this: 

https://github.com/adrianbj/TracyDebugger/commit/98fae74bcdb5e993d20f9fda37133c7979f39698#diff-2e20cde51fd606941fbeee53c0a07be98e04a3bd86e420f9fb5d10d54a28d0b1R56

But I can't see how that would break things. I am curious if there is something unusual in your PW logs that might be breaking the JS side of things somehow?

I have removed all logs and it bar started to load, then I have refreshed modules and again it stopped to load.

http://360px.com.ua/monosnap/chrome_nrIfSIDBVh.png

That`s all that I have in the logs.

Changing mentioned line to any of this version fixes issue

$entriesArr[$itemKey]['url'] = json_encode('<a href="' .$entry['url']. '">'.$entry['url'].'</a>');
// or 
$entriesArr[$itemKey]['url'] = '<a href="\\' .$entry['url']. '">'.$entry['url'].'</a>';
// or
$entriesArr[$itemKey]['url'] = "<a href='".$entry['url']."'>".$entry['url']."</a>";

• Like 1

Thanks @Zeka - I wonder why I am not seeing the issue here? I understand your changes, but not really sure why they are necessary. Oh well ? 

Anyway, thanks very much for the fix - I have made that change (and also changed it in the Tracy logs panel) and committed a new version.

Thanks again for all your efforts and have a great weekend!