Sign in to follow this  
nbcommunication

InstagramBasicDisplayApi

Hi,

With the complete deprecation of Instagram's API coming soon, I've been trying to get a replacement module developed to use the Instagram Basic Display API. I've got a proof-of-concept in place:

https://github.com/chriswthomson/InstagramBasicDisplayApi

At the moment, this module is very much alpha and shouldn't be used in production, but may assist you in getting your Facebook App tested if you are looking to use this API in future.

Getting your Facebook App verified is another thing. I've not got to this stage yet, but having a verified Business Manager account attached should hopefully help once I do get to this stage.

I hope to make this module a full implementation of this API, which also assists in leading the dev through the App setup process, however this is still a while off. We have used the soon to be deprecated InstagramFeed module on a number of large sites though, so we'll be hoping to get this up and running before March.

Stay tuned,

Chris

• Like 7

Hi,

I've updated this module with a lot of progress - still should be considered alpha, but should be ready for production soon.

Cheers,

Chris

• Like 1