Jump to content


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won


nbcommunication last won the day on January 13

nbcommunication had the most liked content!

1 Follower

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Not Telling
  • Location
    Lerwick, Shetland

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

nbcommunication's Achievements

Sr. Member

Sr. Member (5/6)




Community Answers

  1. Hi, Is anyone else finding that noSlashUrls is no longer respected on top-level (e.g. /page-name) pages on 3.0.186? Cheers, Chris
  2. Hi @sodesign, Haven't found a workaround, but can confirm @Clarity's message above is correct. For us it happens on sites which are querying external APIs every so often and updating the site data based on the results. Cheers, Chris
  3. Hi @Stefanowitsch, Thanks. I'll leave the implementation as it is at the moment, if there are further reports of the issue I'll investigate further. Cheers, Chris
  4. Hi @elabx, Apologies it has taken a while to get back to you. From what I've been able to determine, the browser selects the first <source> in the list in the absence of media queries. In this case the webP version would always be selected as it comes first. I've added a couple of things that can help with the issue. The first is the ability to disable the render() extensions, falling back to the default Pageimage:render() method. This is done by passing $options as false. Here's an example, where if the webP image url isn't actually webP due to it being larger it uses the default render(). <?php echo $pageimages->each(function($pageimage) { return strpos($pageimage->webp()->url, '.webp') === false ? // If the webP url is not webp $pageimage->render(false) : // Disables the PageimageSource::render() extensions $pageimage->render(); }) The second is a similar option to the $config->webpOptions option 'useSrcUrlOnSize'. If this is enabled, the module checks to see if the webP url is actually webP (as in the example above) and if it is not (e.g. if it is a .jpg), then it disables webP for that image, which in turn disables the picture option: <?php echo $pageimage->render([ 'useSrcUrlOnSize' => true, ]); This takes the module to v 1.0.2, still in beta. Cheers, Chris
  5. Hi @Stefanowitsch, It is working for me with that example. Do you have access to any other server environments to test it out? I'm wondering if it may be related to this issue described here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7456939/what-is-the-preg-match-all-u-flag-dependent-on Cheers, Chris
  6. Hi @Stefanowitsch, It is definitely working for me. It suggests that perhaps unicode support isn't available on your server? Could you supply an example caption that isn't working? I've been testing with a caption that uses the characters you mentioned but I'm maybe missing something. Cheers, Chris
  7. Hi @Stefanowitsch, preg_match_all on line 1045 required a unicode flag. I've added that and released 1.4.3. That should hopefully be working for you now - please let me know if not! Cheers, Chris
  8. Hi @Stefanowitsch, Are you getting the hashtags through the tags property (e.g. $instagram->getImages()->first->tags)? The caption is passed through $sanitizer->entities1($value, true), I suspect the tags will require the same treatment. This should be a straightforward fix, will try and replicate and fix this tomorrow. Cheers, Chris
  9. HI, Magic thanks - no donations, just delighted to get feedback! Cheers, Chris
  10. I've released version 1.1.2 today: Javascript file now a minified UMD module Only unique reports from users are now logged to prevent excessive duplication in the log file. This is done using localStorage. Cheers, Chris
  11. Hi @Stefanowitsch, Excellent, yes the module handles the URL callbacks. Glad you got it working and I hope you find the module useful. Cheers, Chris
  12. Hi @Stefanowitsch, I've been able to set up my personal account on my sandbox PW install without any issues. I'd definitely recommend trying again, starting from scratch with the app setup if possible. Cheers, Chris
  13. Hi @Stefanowitsch, I've had a brief look over the docs you linked and I don't think anything else has changed. It is a fiddly process! I'll fire up my sandbox install and see if I can auth my own account when I get a chance, hopefully later today and let you know how I get on. In the meantime, might be worth uninstalling/reinstalling the module and trying again. Cheers, Chris
  • Create New...