moving from custom app to PW

abmcr

i'm evaluating the feasibility of an application web PW based from a custom php site; actually the site as 10.000 records in a table named articles and about 500.000 record in 4 table related to the articles table . 
I have two doubts :
1) in the two next year i think the number of articles will increase to 20.000 and  1.000.000 of related records: i think this big data is not a problem,  also when there is a complex query. Is correct?

2) most of the related fields are , in PW logic, repeater: there is a right way to import these data in PW database?

Thank you

PW is built to scale and there are some reports of projects with millions of pages:

Though there might be situations where YOU need to know what you are doing. For example if you add some custom hooks that run on each pagesave and do not work efficiently you might run into problems. But you can also use PW with custom DB tables and custom SQL queries, so you can do anything that PHP/Mysql can handle ? 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, bernhard said:

But you can also use PW with custom DB tables and custom SQL queries, so you can do anything that PHP/Mysql can handle ? 

Yes: i know this.... but in this case i need to create an admin interface for crud in custom tables...  your tutorial may be a good start point for this?
Thanks #bernhard!!!