Reload PageEditContent (Repeater Matrix fields) after front end edit in "View -> Panel"

stizzle

Hi guys!

Great piece of software! ? However, after developing a few sites with ProcessWire I'm stuck and need your help:

My setup is as follows:

• Repeater Matrix
  • First attempt: Enabed conventional front end editing via PageFrontEdit
  • Second attempt: Front end editing with FEEL Module

Scenario:

• I want users to be able to manage their content (Repeater Matrix items) as usual on the PageEditContent page - ok. 
  • I want them to be able to view their content using "View -> Panel" mode - ok.
  • I also want them to be able to edit their Repeater Matrix items via Front end editing when viewing the page normally - ok.
  • Here comes the tricky part: When in "View -> Panel" mode, I want them to be able to edit a specific Repeater Matrix item the same way they would from the front end from within the panel.
    • First attempt: Content is saved, but content in panel is not reloaded and also the content inside the Repeater Matrix edit fields is not reloaded. Have to hard-reload the page to see changes.
    • Second attempt: Content is saved, content in panel is reloaded but the content inside the Repeater Matrix edit fields is not reloaded. Have to hard-reload the page to see changes there.

2017707720_Bildschirmfoto2018-11-09um11_04_17.thumb.png.65619e413bec4bfe3dde51e5e079ed65.png

I guess by now you know what I want to achieve: Be able to edit content in the conventional way, enable front end edit it "real" front end but also inside "View -> Panel" mode and reflect content changes in both the "View -> Panel" as well as inside conventional Repeater Matrix edit fields.

Do you guys have any suggestions how to achieve this? Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...