how to create links between pages

zaib

I'm using repeater field which contains a title which is clickable, Now there are lots of results like  blog posts,  I want when i click on title it should take me to the details page for the clicked title, i want to make it dynamic.

Thank you.

@szabesz thanx for your reply. look at the screenshot

you can see there are some post title where arrows are pointing them there will be a page which contains all the details means details page.

My question is how to create url for these titles which will open a page contains all the details.

Screen Shot 2017-08-07 at 2.00.33 PM.jpg

6 hours ago, zaib said:

how to create url for these titles which will open a page contains all the details.

I could provide a few Forum links which deal with issues similar to yours but @maxf5 is right: if you want to render the Repeater Items on individual pages under their own URL then you are better off either using Page Reference fields with Parent/Child relationship in the Page Tree, or you can also use PageTable.

Note that a normal PageTable setup is also very similar to a usual Parent/Child relationship setup, however using PageTable has similar benefits as using Repeaters.

Repeaters are normally desirable when you do NOT have to render individual pages for the repeaters, such as: galleries, sliders, product variations and so on.

• Like 4