iLötscher

diogo

I guys, fresh new website to showcase :)

https://iloetscher.com/

iLötscher is a Swiss company based in Zürich that provides informatics services for Apple devices and networks. We are still working on the English version and the private area.

ProcessWire wise, the website is quite simple and the only non-core modules used are the Pro-fields Table and Hanna Code — both, together with Repeaters, to support the creation of the price tables:

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 12.52.08.png

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 12.54.18.png

SSL is provided by the free Let's Encrypt, that I heard from in this forum (Thanks guys!). The hosting didn't support it (and I didn't have Shell access) but they were happy to install the Let's Encrypt extension for Plesk. Just wanted to let you know that it is worth insisting a bit, in case you encounter the same problem.

For the time slot reservations we are using Calendly. It works quite well, and the options for embedding the system on the wesite are very flexible also.

The site is responsive, of course.

Feedback is more than welcome, thanks!

• Like 14

Hi Diogo

Site looks professional but find the png icons on the left (analyse, konzept, betreuung, etc) having a numb dull blue color, same as the Titles on the right. Why not give them a more crispy color, more inviting the eye to read what is there. Maybe it is all part of a modern layout but I find icons and text having a vivid color in favor of the visitor/reader. The blue wing in the iloetscher logo looks more crispy blue or is that only because the line is more thicker ? The texta-book font goes well with the look and feel of the layout, nice font. Is somewhere a css framework used, It looks like the css is hand coded including responsive, you must be good at that.

Hi @pwired, thanks for your opinions!

The blue is the corporate color so we use it as much as we can throughout the website and we think titles and icons are perfect for that.

1 hour ago, pwired said:

The blue wing in the iloetscher logo looks more crispy blue or is that only because the line is more thicker ?

Yes, I think that's the case. The color is exactly the same, but we don't want the blue elements to be visually as strong as the logo, even if having the same color.

1 hour ago, pwired said:

Is somewhere a css framework used, It looks like the css is hand coded including responsive

I don't have anything against css frameworks but our design process doesn't really allow for it. Erika has all the freedom to design the pages as she feels it works well and I do the effort to code exactly what she designed without imposing any previous limitations. That makes it very difficult to have a go-to framework, and even if I know that I could find a framework to fit each individual case the search would take me longer than doing the css by hand.

1 hour ago, pwired said:

you must be good at that

Thanks! We consider this process to be our strong point, so we should be good at doing it ;) 

• Like 3