Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'umlaute'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Welcome to ProcessWire
    • News & Announcements
    • Showcase
    • Wishlist & Roadmap
  • Community Support
    • Getting Started
    • Tutorials
    • FAQs
    • General Support
    • API & Templates
    • Modules/Plugins
    • Themes and Profiles
    • Multi-Language Support
    • Security
    • Jobs
  • Off Topic
    • Pub
    • Dev Talk

Product Groups

  • Form Builder
  • ProFields
  • ProCache
  • ProMailer
  • Login Register Pro
  • ProDrafts
  • ListerPro
  • ProDevTools
  • Likes
  • Custom Development

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL







Found 2 results

  1. Like title says i've some domains with umlauts öäüß and i'd like to redirect them to the non umlaut version example: http://my-domän.de to http://my-domaein.de i've somethings like this in my htacess: ##redirect umlautdomain (not my domain) RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^xn--mhldorf-nsb.d$ [NC] RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://muehldorf.de//$1 [R=301,L] in my config.php i only have muehldorf.de in my hosts list... is there something that i've misunderstood? so far it doesn't work....but may the htaccess rules take some time to exicute...i tried since about an hour some different rules. regards mr-fan
  2. Hi, while setting up my first ProcessWire site, I ended up with a very specific problem: The PageNameURL does not consider German umlaute when using the page title to generate the page's URL name. In written German, ae, oe, ue and ss serve as substitutes for the umlaute (mutated vowels) ä, ö, ü and ß, if the actual umlaut cannot be used. As far as I know this is a specific German thing, since other languages use the regular o instead of ø or a instead of å. So here's what happens, if I put some German words in the page title: Page Title: Falsches Üben von Xylophonmusik quält jeden größeren Zwerg. Generated Page URL: falsches-uben-von-xylophonmusik-qualt-jeden-gro-eren-zwerg (correct form: falsches-ueben-von-xylophonmusik-quaelt-jeden-groesseren-zwerg) Since I'm quite new to ProcessWire, I can't figure out where to change the PageNameURL generator's behaviour. I guess two changes will need to be done, one for JavaScript and one in the PHP scripts. Thanks a lot! Sarah
  • Create New...