Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'url generator'.
Hi, while setting up my first ProcessWire site, I ended up with a very specific problem: The PageNameURL does not consider German umlaute when using the page title to generate the page's URL name. In written German, ae, oe, ue and ss serve as substitutes for the umlaute (mutated vowels) ä, ö, ü and ß, if the actual umlaut cannot be used. As far as I know this is a specific German thing, since other languages use the regular o instead of ø or a instead of å. So here's what happens, if I put some German words in the page title: Page Title: Falsches Üben von Xylophonmusik quält jeden größ