Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'translating'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Welcome to ProcessWire
    • News & Announcements
    • Showcase
    • Wishlist & Roadmap
  • Community Support
    • Getting Started
    • Tutorials
    • FAQs
    • General Support
    • API & Templates
    • Modules/Plugins
    • Themes and Profiles
    • Multi-Language Support
    • Security
    • Jobs
  • Off Topic
    • Pub
    • Dev Talk

Product Groups

  • Form Builder
  • ProFields
  • ProCache
  • ProMailer
  • Login Register Pro
  • ProDrafts
  • ListerPro
  • ProDevTools
  • Likes
  • Custom Development

Categories

There are no results to display.


Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. Hello I've recently run into a trouble with translatable strings in my template files. Shortly speaking translatable strings show up properly in language panel, I can create and save translations, everything looks just fine in backend. The problem is that the only outputed value is the hardcoded one. It's definitely not a problem with template code itself because this happened even on simple test template with a translatable string alone. There are no errors, I don't see anything special in logs. I just recently moved site from my local server to my ftp. There were some issues with paths in language files, but I have fixed it. It's the newest dev version of PW. I really don't have idea where to look, I'm fighting with this second day, and slowly loosing my nerves.
  2. Hi there, I'm trying to add multi-language support to my site. The site is already online and the database gets changed everyday. On my localhost dev, I looked at adding the multi-language support and noticed that it altered the database by adding new fields. Hence my newbie question : how shall I operate? I understand that I should keep modifying my database on my dev branch by adding the full multi-language support, but how will I eventually throw this online without loosing the new database updates happening in the meantime? For the moment, on my localhost, I've installed a fresh PW brand new version, I have imported my freshest database backup, I've changed many things (templates, modules, adapted some code so it works with my new PW version), and now I want to tackle this multi-language issue. But see, I haven't touched the database in my previous changes so far, so I wasn't too worried about throwing it all online again, but now, that's a different story to me So if you have a little time to point me towards the good direction, that'd be great! Thanks! Edit : SORRY for the forum admins, I've just noticed my wrong topic line : Upgrade an existing single language WEBSITE (not file) with multi-language new version. And I can't seem to have the possibility of editing it myself...
×
×
  • Create New...