Jump to content

K4mil

Members
  • Content Count

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

4 Neutral

About K4mil

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. There is some bug with links provided in this warning message. I also struggled with this for some time until I made "C" translation manually through language panel. Setup -> Languages -> [ your language ] -> Find files to translate -> In "Translatable files in /wire/" -> "/modules/LanguageSupport/LanguageSupport.module - Languages Support"
  2. Work like a charm! I was going crazy with this. I owe you, thanks! Sidenote: <?php namespace ProcessWire; ?> Should be added to the very file containing translatable strings (in case if it's attached by include() in the template)
  3. Hello I've recently run into a trouble with translatable strings in my template files. Shortly speaking translatable strings show up properly in language panel, I can create and save translations, everything looks just fine in backend. The problem is that the only outputed value is the hardcoded one. It's definitely not a problem with template code itself because this happened even on simple test template with a translatable string alone. There are no errors, I don't see anything special in logs. I just recently moved site from my local server to my ftp. There were some issues with paths in language files, but I have fixed it. It's the newest dev version of PW. I really don't have idea where to look, I'm fighting with this second day, and slowly loosing my nerves.
×
×
  • Create New...