Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'LanguageSupport'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Welcome to ProcessWire
    • News & Announcements
    • Showcase
    • Wishlist & Roadmap
  • Community Support
    • Getting Started
    • Tutorials
    • FAQs
    • General Support
    • API & Templates
    • Modules/Plugins
    • Themes and Profiles
    • Multi-Language Support
    • Security
    • Jobs
  • Off Topic
    • Pub
    • Dev Talk

Product Groups

  • Form Builder
  • ProFields
  • ProCache
  • ProMailer
  • ProDrafts
  • ListerPro
  • ProDevTools
  • Likes
  • Custom Development

Categories

There are no results to display.


Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 3 results

  1. hey there, i'm trying to change the C of my LanguageSupport.module, but i get this strange extra field right beneath it. the strange thing is: i never changed any permissions for any user. am i doing something wrong? thanks!
  2. Hey there, I'm very new to Processwire but allready in love! So far my experience was great but I ran into an internal server Error (500) and my error logfile logged: Error: Exception: Unknown language (in P:\xampp\htdocs\xxx\wire\modules\LanguageSupport\Languages.php line 343) (I know XAMPP is not the best developing area but for simplicity reasons I like it...) The line 343 in my Languages.php(unchanged by me) is: if(!$language instanceof Language || !$language->id) throw new WireException("Unknown language"); in the function of public function setLanguage($language) { if(is_int($language)) { $language = $this->get($language); } else if(is_string($language)) { $language = $this->get($this->wire('sanitizer')->pageNameUTF8($language)); } if(!$language instanceof Language || !$language->id) throw new WireException("Unknown language"); $user = $this->wire('user'); $this->savedLanguage2 = null; if($user->language && $user->language->id) { if($language->id == $user->language->id) return false; // no change necessary $this->savedLanguage2 = $user->language; } $user->language = $language; return true; } I have no clue what the problem is and as far as I know when I closed the website the day before everything was working just fine. I copied the whole folder to "develop" further on my laptop. The next day I got the error mentioned above when requesting the site. (On the original and the copy) Any suggestions what I should do?
  3. I'm a bit at a loss where to put my hooks. My requirement is to have a checkbox in the page (already there) that tells my module to pull fields (i.e. body, headline etc., but possibly others too in the near future) from the default language, no matter if there's a value set in the current language, and apply some replacement before rendering (think HannaCode-like, though with a whole dictionary database for technical terms behind it). Now, I'm unsure where to hook. I've looked through the LanguageSupport modules and tried to spy in HannaCode, but I've not been able to wrap my head around all the getLanguage..., getFormatted... and whatnot hookable methods involved. Attempts at overriding LanguageSupportFIelds::hookFieldtypeFormatValue and extending its logic somehow ended up with an endless recursion. If anybody could give me a few pointers (or method names) I should look for, this would be great.
×
×
  • Create New...