ProcessWire not resizing images

CaelanStewart

Hi,

I'm in the process of developing a site for a client, however, I'm having some issues with ProcessWire's image resizing tools. I've never experienced this before, and I have used ProcessWire extensively over the last few months.

Essentially, ProcessWire generates blank JPEGs and sometimes doesn't even resize it. When ProcessWire generates a blank JPEG (which shows up as being invalid), ProcessWire then thinks it has resized the image, and tries to display a broken JPEG. When ProcessWire doesn't actually resize the image, the outputted file is named ≈ "[file name here].768x0.jpg", which from what I can gather means:

$image->width(768);

Now, the file it saves is perfectly valid and opens up fine, but it's basically the original image, not even resized...

Really not sure how to fix this. There are zero errors in the PHP/Apache error logs relating to this. The page loads fine, the memory limit is high, the version of PHP is what comes with MAMP by default, and is working well on other projects on the same computer.

If you need any more details, let me know.

Thanks in advance.