PageTable: srolling and scrolling and scrolling

ceberlin

I use Apple Safari, PW latest dev:

I find it tricky at times using the pagetable field.

When a modal opens with the "child" page, the modal itself is scrollable and can easily scroll out of view. (The window should not be scrollabe, if the modal is open. I think.)

Inside of the modal there is the page which is scollabe and inside of that are CKE fields which are also scrollable. That is not easily manageable, there's not much space then, the CKE menu is out if focus quickly and if I scroll up to fast, Safari shows that bounce effect and scrolls the outer scrollable elements up too and I end with a black modal content.

Now I have a site where I have to put in very long texts with many images from an images field below the CKE field. That means scolling and scrolling and navigation is very distracting. The maximize button in CKE does not really help.

I just finished a couple of Wordpress pages and in that respect it was much easier to handle. Choose maximize and use the full screen, not a scrollable box in a scrollable box in a scrollable box.

What do you think?

Hi, thanks for the link ...that issue report seems to cover part of my issue (where there is a real bug and not only a concept question).

The modal problem seems to have to do with outdated JQ UI code used here, at least that is what I think.