Sorting issues(?) after Page Clone + children

kater

Hi,

Strange Problem here:

PW 2.5.3, PageClone 1.0.2, MySQL 5.6.17 (AMPPS), PHP 5.4.28

After cloning a parent page + children with Page Clone, PW ignored all sorting settings under (parentpage) children / sort settings on the frontend. PW started ignoring ALL sortings like menues etc.

Did i miss something here?

works:

$pages->get('/themen/')->children();

ignores sorting settings unless call by API (fx sort=title):

$pages->find("parent=themen");

- DB entries were repaired and sort field was populated properly (get works flawless).

- Everything worked until i cloned the page + children (and changed settings / name to something sensible)

- I triple checked parent page settings and template settings für sorting defaults.

- Deleting/Adding  pages will obviously not fix it. I'm not using $pages->find now.

- Certainly no browser / cache etc issues.

- It will not save the "manual drag & drop" setting but i'm not sure if it did before. Any other choice will save work with $page->get.

Any suggestions?

thanks!

This is a issue since long time. It's that page parent doesn't get updated. I ran into it with moving page with children... but I think clone has the same issue...

Snot sure it's same issue. But try moving page with children to other parent and back.

This is a issue since long time. It's that page parent doesn't get updated. I ran into it with moving page with children... but I think clone has the same issue...

Snot sure it's same issue. But try moving page with children to other parent and back.

Thanks for your fast reply.

Unfortunately no success.

cheers

I think there was or still is sometimes an issue with manual sorting, but can be sorted out with 

$pages->find("parent=/themen/, sort=sort");

I manually reassigned the parent page but to no different result.

Yes, API sort=sort or any other sorting works. It's just hard-coded then.

Thanks!