Form Builder testing?

PhotoWebMax

I am interested in Form Builder...

Can anyone tell me how purchasing Form Builder works when you are working with a site in development locally using a system like MAMP? I would like to test and play around with Form Builder on test sites while I learn more about PW. I will need a form on my first live PW site.

While on the subject I think the purchasing price structure for Form Builder sounds perfect. I know code guys can build their own forms at will. Not my cup of tea though. I know creating a system like Form Builder must take a ton of time. Efforts like this should be rewarded. I like how you can upgrade to developer status with Form Builder and just pay the difference from the initial single site Form Builder cost. 

Thanks! 

Hi,

I simply bought a 3 license package and use one of the licenses for local development. For me it was a matter of supporting Ryan for his amazing work. Don't even know if a license is required for local installations ...

• Like 2

I bought the dev version and that's working out great for me because I can test to my heart's content and also use it on any client sites I build.  I honestly haven't tested it on MAMP, but don't see why it wouldn't work if you configure mail correctly. There's a few tutorials on how to do this if you search google.  Like I said I haven't done it but I assume it would work

• Like 1