Error updating page created with API

xweb

I'm using the latest development version of Processwire with a simple template (see attached tplProduct.png).

The only thing that is somehow more complicated is the Categorias field that is of type Page, with details "Single page (Page) or empty page (NullPage) when none selected" and the Input Field is of type PageListSelectMultiple.

Now this is for a Product Catalog where I have the Categories on a branch of the tree and use them as a field in the Product page.

I create this all using a script that does a CSV import and everything works fine here.

When I try to make a change in the backoffice I get warning and in the end a fatal error :-(

First:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/vagrant/public_html/mp/wire/core/Page.php on line 318

Second:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/vagrant/public_html/mp/wire/core/Page.php on line 318

Last:

Fatal error: Maximum function nesting level of '100' reached, aborting! in /home/vagrant/public_html/mp/wire/core/Field.php on line 386

Could someone shed some light here? What stupid error is it that I'm doing, that I can't find out? 

Thanks

Adelino

post-1862-0-10746400-1392311649_thumb.pn

post-1862-0-06560500-1392312236_thumb.pn

Line 318 seems to imply that the page being accessed didn't yet have a template assigned to it. That sounds like a core error rather than a user one, so I'd be curious about how to duplicate that–maybe a potential bug. But if it was accompanied by a nesting level issue (via xdebug), and correcting the xdebug setting also corrected the issue, then I wouldn't worry about it. Are you still getting the Page.php line 318 error?

I'd never thought that xdebug could be the issue here and therefore didn't even tried to search for it. Making the change suggested in one of the post about xdebug solved this issue. Sorry for the false alarm.

• Like 1