plain text as html

Manol

You probably have the HTML Entity Encoder text formatter turned on for the field in question. You will find this setting on the details tab of the field. Disable this to allow html to render.

• Like 1

Text formatters are empty.

I filled the textarea with the module import from CSV file.

Here is an example of the output:

<div><font face=Arial size=2 color=black>Set de <strong>4 disfraces</strong> (talla para 3-7 años) + <strong>CD AUDIO MP3</strong> con la grabación completa (música y voz) de <strong>un cuento en diferentes idiomas</strong> para su representación teatral. El <strong>CD MP3</strong> incluye <strong>libro de diálogos</strong> y <strong>guía pedagógica</strong>.</font></div>

Strange. Somehow, somewhere htmlentities conversion seems to take place. If there are no textformatters applied i haven't got a clue where that could be. Is the csv data itself correct? Have you checked what's in the database table for the field in question?

Strange. Somehow, somewhere htmlentities conversion seems to take place. If there are no textformatters applied i haven't got a clue where that could be. Is the csv data itself correct? Have you checked what's in the database table for the field in question?

The import data must have been entity encoded before import. It would probably be a good idea to de-entity encode it, so that it can be used in a rich text editor. You'd want to run it through something like this, once: 

foreach($pages->find("selector to find your imported pages") as $item) {
  $item->of(false); 
  $item->body = html_entity_decode($item->body, ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8'); 
  $item->save(); 
} 
  • Like 1