Membership Module

BillyKoch

Is there a membership module or something that can be added on to Processwire?  I am looking into creating a site that would be like a community/information site for disc golf.    And it would keep track of the members and if they are up to date on their membership fees/and their membership id number and etc.  Any ideas/feedbacks will be appreciated.

Greetings,

There is no "member module" per se.  I'm not sure it would be feasible (or even desirable) to create a membership module, because it would be making assumptions about how you want to do things.  What each site needs and how it interprets "membership" is pretty wide ranging.  With that said, I'm sure that a variety of existing modules can each help with a part of the overall membership plan.  Then there will be parts you will need to code.

The better approach would be if you described each of the individual membership goals you have, and then people can help you develop each part of the overall solution.  Try that and you will be pleasantly surprised how quickly you get answers!

Thanks,

Matthew

Hi Billy Koch,

there are also some threads existing which cover relevant things to userpages / communitysites and that like. There are also code examples or strategies on how to implement things best.

So, you have to look around for this and some existing modules and have to put together found parts to become your desired site / module.

And like Matthew already said, if there is a part you need help on, ask here ...

... and you will be pleasantly surprised how quickly you get answers!

:)

• Like 1