Switching from ExpressionEngine to PW, could these be achieved ?

Ibn Saeed

It is technically possible to do all of this in ProcessWire and more, but since some of your needs are unique it would involve writing some functionality yourself.

For some of your needs there is likely code available here on the forums which I'm sure someone will point you too soon (I'm typing on mobile), and for everything else the community is here to help you out.

The thing with ProcessWire is that almost anything is possible, but I have to ask have you taken a look at the tutorials and familiarised yourself with some of the docs on the website to get a feel for how the system works? At some point early on you will be creating fields and templates to accomplish a lot of this.

Of course if you like you could also add your requirements to the Jobs forum and it is possible someone could develop this for you, but it is always good to get stuck in and get a better understanding of the system first if you have the time.

• Like 5

a section dedicated to those who want to exchange, sell and buy "Animals" 

Now there's a new idea for a module.  :lol:

I think that regardless of what system you build this in, you'll have a lot of custom work to do just because the needs are quite specific. While this could all be done without add-ons in ProcessWire, it would simply mean that you are coding many capabilities yourself. If you enjoy using ProcessWire, you'd probably love building it. But if someone has already written add-ons for another platform that do exactly what you need, you'd just have to balance that with the cost of your time. By that token, $970 doesn't seem like much. There's no doubt you could build all of this in PW and have a blast doing it, but if you've not used ProcessWire before I'd recommend starting with a smaller project to learn the ropes first. 

• Like 1