RE: The Request appears to be forged

qtguru

I can't get over this page, I've tried several solutions, and this happens on my server, I imported the SQL from my local machine into Phpmyadmin, is there anyway to fix this ? 

image.thumb.png.b3a64f25763fb8237aee13eccc6c87ea.png

Yes, I tried another browser, cleared my cookies and disabled sessionFingerPrint, I can't really pinpoint where the error might be coming from, unless i read the source code for Session::Validate

I'd assume this has to do with cookies, I see a folder path where it stores the session I will try clearing that because imported the one from my local machine into the remote server. I will update soon 

image.thumb.png.a75902ca2dbf1b6785c8c2ba2c5d6b00.png 

image.thumb.png.65617e783a192ce4030a6bc18020b6c6.pngI

It would be nice to have a documentation page that lists all possible causes and fixes for this general error message. The forum is littered with requests for help regarding this issue, but I think in development mode there could be a link to a ProcessWire documentation page that actually helps to resolve it. There isn't an infinite number of things that can go wrong, and I think it would be possible to list them all, or at least almost all.

• Like 2

Someone could create a topic in the forum, maybe in the tutorials section, eg "how to fix request appears to be forged". And we could then simply add a link to that topic to the error message.

• Like 2