subscribing to different lists

I want the users to be able to subscribe to different lists depending on the page the subscribe form appears on. Is that doable? My guess is it should be, since it would be similar to the functionality of "following" a topic here in the ProcessWire forum – doesn't the forum use ProMailer for email updates?

I read through the documentation and neither "custom fields" nor "users/pages list type" would accomplish what I want. Not the former as it would just save the page info (let's say that's I have a custom field for that) along with email address and whatnot in the user entry of the subscriber's list, and not the latter as it would just allow for a closed list of pre-defined users that no-one can subscribe to if they so wish.

Thanks for help! I know ProMailer is a pro module but I cannot find (or access?) the ProMailer forum anymore. 

I think you need to extend your annual subscription and this automatically gives you access to the promailer-forum

And yes it is possible to have multiple lists. 
see here:

• Like 2

On 3/15/2024 at 8:56 PM, ngrmm said:

I think you need to extend your annual subscription and this automatically gives you access to the promailer-forum

And yes it is possible to have multiple lists. 
see here:

I can't see. It says you do not have permission to see it.

Edit: got my answer