Development and Maintenance of Custom E-commerce Site

jbaharvar

Hello,

I am a business owner. I have a custom site written in PHP and Processwire CMS. I'm looking for a freelance developer proficient in custom e-commerce sites, PHP, and Processwire to take over the management of the site. The site platform has been written over the span of the last 8 years, so there is not much development required. I'm seeking site maintenance, as I request small to moderate size updates a few times a month.

Site has composite and simple products. Custom checkout flow with View.js.

I'm in Los Angeles. A developer in Los Angeles would be highly preferred.

Thank you.

13 hours ago, jbaharvar said:

Hello,

I am a business owner. I have a custom site written in PHP and Processwire CMS. I'm looking for a freelance developer proficient in custom e-commerce sites, PHP, and Processwire to take over the management of the site. The site platform has been written over the span of the last 8 years, so there is not much development required. I'm seeking site maintenance, as I request small to moderate size updates a few times a month.

Site has composite and simple products. Custom checkout flow with View.js.

I'm in Los Angeles. A developer in Los Angeles would be highly preferred.

Thank you.

Hi,

Although I am not in Los Angeles, I have 9 years of experience in ProcessWire and would like to work remotely on this project. To discuss further details, please reach out to me via email at sam@tinyshift.in.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Sam