Brave Leo AI

Christophe

I asked it: "What language model are you based on?"

It replied: "Hello! I'm based on the LLaMA model (LLaMA: Open and Efficient Foundation Language Models, Touvron et al. 2023), a neutral and respectful AI assistant developed by the company Brave. I'm here to help answer your questions to the best of my ability. How may I assist you today?"

Next I asked: "Please describe what ProcessWire is."

Replied: "ProcessWire is a powerful and flexible open-source content management system (CMS) that offers a unique and intuitive way of managing your website's content and structure. It is built with PHP and MySQL, and is designed to be lightweight, fast, and easy to use. With ProcessWire, you can create complex websites with ease, using a logical and intuitive page tree structure that makes it easy to organize and manage your content. Additionally, ProcessWire has a robust set of features, including support for templates, layouts, and modules, making it a great choice for building custom websites."

Next I asked: "Where can I download ProcessWire?"

Reply was: "ProcessWire is a free, open-source content management system (CMS) that you can download from the official ProcessWire website. To download ProcessWire, please visit the following link: <https://processwire.com/download/>. From there, you can select the version of ProcessWire that best suits your needs and download it to your computer. Once you have downloaded the software, you can install it on your web server and start using it to manage your website."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1