Pass Name and Email fields to email header

Hi

I have a webform which asks for 

• Name [Name_1]
  • Email [Email]
  • Message [Message]

When the webform is recieved, I would like the Name and Email in the email header what the user has submitted.
While I can output these values in the email's html body, I cannot succefully inject them into email header.

I am using WireMail SMTP and have tried adding $Name_1 and $Email to the fields below.

1087896258_CleanShotGoogleChromeModuleWireMailSMTPampersand.ie2024-01-08at14_30.37@2x.thumb.png.042141b68b26cb3458c7b574ca53cf3b.png

Would appreciate any pointers as I don't see any related posts on Google or the PW forums.

Thanks

CleanShot Google ChromeAmpersand WWW Form - Contact Page - peter@edenstudios.com - Eden Studios Mail2024-01-08 at 14.27.55@2x.png

I guess you are using FormBuilder? If so, please refer to the FormBuilder section of the paid modules section. You can only see this and will only receive support when you have an active license.

40 minutes ago, poljpocket said:

I guess you are using FormBuilder? If so, please refer to the FormBuilder section of the paid modules section. You can only see this and will only receive support when you have an active license.

Yes, using FormBuilder (and have a license) but It's possibly more of a WireMail SMTP question as that's what the screengrab of the UI is from.